FMT-50L is a profesional FM stereo/Mono broadcasting transmitter.
The advanced digital technologies,Digital Signal Processor(DSP), are used in the transmitters to get little size , high performance and high reliability.
They are widely used for professional radio stations to transmit high quality FM radio programs.
●This is the FMT series 5 generation product,All-digital technologies DSP+PLL, better sound quality.
●Upgrade frequency step to 50Khz.
●Exquisite craftsmanship，Standard 19 inches,1U whole aluminium alloy cabinet. Wiredrawing and oxidation makes surface bright, clean and elegant.
●Big LCD display all the parameters in real time. displays working frequency, volume, FETMOS temperature, forward power and SWR.
●Provided with the series of protection function, own active protection and raise alarm prompts once meet any trouble while working.
●Accurate operating index and perfect protection measures make you are more aware of the operating status of your machine.
●Easily installation and simply operations.
●High quality and excellent technical performances. AGC circuit to keep the Output Power stability.
●Each machine has been examined strictly by a series of quality inspection and function test to guarantee best operating function.
- Power voltage: 90VAC~AC260V, 50Hz~60Hz
- Power efficeiency：≥60%
- Heat elimination mode：wind
- RF frequency range： 87.00MHz～108MHz,step 50KHz
- RF Output power：0~50W adjustable
- RF Output impedance：50Ω
- RF Output connector：N(female)
- Carrier frequency precision：±200Hz
- Harmonic suppression：＞65dB
- Parasitic amplitude modulation：＜-50dB
- Modulation frequency deviation：±75kHz（100% modulation）
- Audio input connector: RCA(unbalanced), XLR (balanced)
- Audio pre-emphasis：0μs、50μs、70μs
- Level difference of right and left ：＜0.01 dB（100% modulation）
- Signal-to-Noise：75dB、1kHz（100% modulation）
- Audio response: ±0.1dB，10Hz~15000MHz
- Distortion: ＜0.1%，10 Hz ~15000 MHz
- Stereo Separation: 55dB，10Hz~15000Hz
- Pilot frequency：19kHz±1Hz
- Pilot frequency modulation：8%~10%
- Analog audio input impedance：600Ω,balance
- Analog audio input gain：-15dBm～+15dBm,step0.01 dBm
Circularly polarized FM antenna 88 -108 MHz continue adjustable
Frequency Range : 88~108 MHz (According to the scale adjustment)
Impedance : 50
VSWR : <1.5
Gain : Single Bay -3dBd
Polarization : Circular
Lighting Protection : Direct Ground
Maximum Power Input-watts : 300 W（Max 500W）
Length : 950 mm
Coaxial Cable : SYV-50-7
Termination : SL16-J
The package include :
1 X 50W FM Transmitter
1 X Circularly polarized FM antenna
1 X 15 Meters feeder cable with connector
How far(long) the transmitter cover?
The transmission range depends on many factors. The true distance is based on the antenna installing height , antenna gain, using environment like building and other obstructions , sensitivity of the receiver, antenna of the receiver . Installing antenna more high and using in the countryside , the distance will much more far.
EXAMPLE 5W FM Transmitter use in the city and hometown:
I have a USA customer use 5W fm transmitter with GP antenna in his hometown ,and he test it with a car, it cover 10km(6.21mile).
I test the 5W fm transmitter with GP antenna in my hometown ,it cover about 2km(1.24mile).
I test the 5W fm transmitter with GP antenna in Guangzhou city ,it cover about only 300meter(984ft).
Below are the approximate range of different power FM Transmitters. ( The range is diameter )
0.1W ~ 5W FM Transmitter :100M ~1KM
5W ~15W FM Ttransmitter : 1KM ~ 3KM
15W ~ 80W FM Transmitter : 3KM ~15KM
80W ~500W FM Transmitter : 10KM ~30KM
500W ~1000W FM Transmitter : 30KM ~ 50KM
1KW ~ 2KW FM Transmitter : 50KM ~100KM
2KW ~5KW FM Transmitter : 100KM ~150KM
5KW ~10KW FM Transmitter : 150KM ~200KM