FMUSER CZE-501 FU-50B 50 Watts 50W New FM Transmitter 87~108mhz DSP Audio +DP100 1/2 Wave Dipole Antenna+ Cable
This is a profesional FM stereo/Mono broadcasting transmitter.
The advanced digital technologies,Digital Signal Processor(DSP), are used in the transmitters to get little size , high performance and high reliability.
They are widely used for professional radio stations to transmit high quality FM radio programs.
*This is the FMT series 5 generation product,All-digital technologies DSP+PLL, better sound quality.
*Upgrade frequency step to 50Khz.
*Exquisite craftsmanship,Standard 19 inches,1U whole aluminium alloy cabinet. Wiredrawing and oxidation makes surface bright, clean and elegant.
*Big LCD display all the parameters in real time. displays working frequency, volume, FETMOS temperature, forward power and SWR.
*Provided with the series of protection function, own active protection and raise alarm prompts once meet any trouble while working.
*Accurate operating index and perfect protection measures make you are more aware of the operating status of your machine.
*Easily installation and simply operations.
*High quality and excellent technical performances. AGC circuit to keep the Output Power stability.
*Each machine has been examined strictly by a series of quality inspection and function test to guarantee best operating function.
- Power voltage: 90VAC~AC260V, 50Hz~60Hz
- Power efficeiency:≥60%
- Heat elimination mode:wind
- RF frequency range: 87.00MHz~108MHz,step 50KHz
- RF Output power:0~ 50W adjustable
- RF Output impedance:50Ω
- RF Output connector:N(female)
- Carrier frequency precision:±200Hz
- Harmonic suppression:>65dB
- Parasitic amplitude modulation:<-50dB
- Modulation frequency deviation:±75kHz(100% modulation)
- Audio input connector: RCA(unbalanced), XLR (balanced)
- Audio pre-emphasis:0μs,50μs,70μs
- Level difference of right and left :- Signal-to-Noise:75dB,1kHz(100% modulation)
- Audio response: ±0.1dB,10Hz~15000MHz
- Distortion: <0.1%,10 Hz ~15000 MHz
- Stereo Separation: 55dB,10Hz~15000Hz
- Pilot frequency:19kHz±1Hz
- Pilot frequency modulation:8%~10%
- Analog audio input impedance:600Ω,balance
- Analog audio input gain:-15dBm~+15dBm,step0.01 dBm
1.A dipole antenna is a radio antenna that can be made of aluminum,
copper, and bronze tube with a center-fed driven element. It consists
of two metal conductors of rod, oriented parallel and collinear with
each other (in line with each other), with a small space between them.
2. The dipole antenna is a particularly important form of RF antenna which is very widely used for radio transmitting and receiving applications. The dipole is often used on its own as an RF antenna, but it also forms the essential element in many other types of RF antenna. As such it is the possibly the most important form of RF antenna.
3. A half-wave dipole antenna means the length of this dipole antenna is equal to a half-wavelength at the frequency of operation.
1x 50watts fm transmitter
1x Dipole Antenna
1x RF Cable
1x Audio Cable
To know the transmitter:
How far(long) the transmitter cover?
The transmission range depends on many factors. The true distance is based on the antenna installing height , antenna gain, using environment like building and other obstructions , sensitivity of the receiver, antenna of the receiver . Installing antenna more high and using in the countryside , the distance will much more far.
digital tv transmitter
Below are the approximate range of different power FM Transmitters. ( The range is radius,The following distance is bassed on the antenna . )
- 50W TV Transmitter :3M ~10KM
- 100W TV Ttransmitter : 5KM ~ 15KM
- 300~500W TV Transmitter : 10KM ~20KM
- 1KW FM Transmitter : 15KM ~ 25KM
- 3KW FM Transmitter : 30KM ~40KM
- TV-VHF-5KW:with the 4 Bay DV1 antenna:45KM
- TV-VHF-10KW:with the Slot antenna:80KM
- TV-UHF-5KW:with the Slot antenna:45KM
- TV-UHF-10KW:with the Slot antenna:80KM
- Digital TV 50~100W:10KM~15KM
- Digital TV 300~500W:25~30KM
- Digital TV 1KW:40KMfm transmitter boas